Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,006 Posts
Added @Bosston 's graph to the (batty's) First post, at the top of the first page.

Boss, please add the 2 above, and any others. Thanks for the great graph!!

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,006 Posts
My friend Darrin @ New York Honda Yamaha has 2.
Nice low VIN’s too. :cool: Text Red Technology Font Carmine

012, 024Country (USA)NewYorkNewYorkHondaYamahaJDRecommendedDealer

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,006 Posts
I apologize if I'm stating the obvious, but there are over 100 listed on Cycle Trader today. You could get almost half the numbers you desire from there.
Yup. But, you have to go with the dealers that have actual fotos listed, as well as a VIN number. All the dealers with Honda oem fotos, may or may not have it in stock, and are using it as a tool to drum up business, happens all the time.

Each dealer with actual photos has to be contacted and the VIN obtained from them, as I did above from my New York City dealer.

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,006 Posts
Hoo yaa to @Bosston for getting ’er done. Hope you all contribute, so we can fill in this list with VIN’s & Dealer names.

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,006 Posts
Excuse my seemingly impertinent comment. I was just trying to help. There are at least 50 on CT with numbers. I never stated that CT was accurate or that Honda dealers don't dissemble. Just saying CT is a place to gather some info. Show me a better place (other than my dealer's list of national inventory) and I'll go there. No offense intended.
Nobody is offended, it’s just that as I said CT often lists what they don’t have, some have them, many do not.

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,006 Posts
Can't complain. The dealership has allowed my bike to sit in their shop since October 1st 2020...
Sounds like a win-win for both of you. They gave you free storage, and they get to have one of the hottest bikes of the year, on display.

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,006 Posts
Yeah I put a deposit for mine January/February of 2020 back when supposedly only 99 were being delivered. None of the dealers in my state were getting one, but found one 1.5 hours away that was and didn't have to negotiate at all. Paid for it October 1st. It was the MSRP of $28,500 + fees, which came to $29,733.74.

Interesting to see far more than what they originally said were coming to the US and that dealers are adding a mark-up. Are they actually selling well in the US? Kind of overpriced for what you get to be honest, not that I regret the purchase.
I was under the impression that only 89 units came here to the USA.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts