Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

Registered
Sounds like a win-win for both of you. They gave you free storage, and they get to have one of the hottest bikes of the year, on display.
Yes, that's why they said it's no problem at all. It's their display bike. Hope it hasn't been too TAINTed.

2 more bikes here in San Diego:

#286 is at Fun Bike Center
#285 is at Del Amo Southbay (pretty sure it鈥檚 285 since the stock number says H00285 - they have the bike in stock)

Both with ADMs of $2,910 & $3995 respectively. 馃が
Is that normal? My OTD price was $29,733.74. Had to buy out-of-state so that doesn't include sales tax.

Registered
I got mine for MSRP w/o negotiating at the 3rd local shop I called in San Diego so I stopped looking. Can鈥檛 really comment if it鈥檚 normal in SoCal. It was also the only one still in the crate from the CT ads I saw. They kept it boxed but on display on their showroom floor.

Registered
Yeah I put a deposit for mine January/February of 2020 back when supposedly only 99 were being delivered. None of the dealers in my state were getting one, but found one 1.5 hours away that was and didn't have to negotiate at all. Paid for it October 1st. It was the MSRP of $28,500 + fees, which came to $29,733.74.

Interesting to see far more than what they originally said were coming to the US and that dealers are adding a mark-up. Are they actually selling well in the US? Kind of overpriced for what you get to be honest, not that I regret the purchase.

a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
Yeah I put a deposit for mine January/February of 2020 back when supposedly only 99 were being delivered. None of the dealers in my state were getting one, but found one 1.5 hours away that was and didn't have to negotiate at all. Paid for it October 1st. It was the MSRP of $28,500 + fees, which came to $29,733.74.

Interesting to see far more than what they originally said were coming to the US and that dealers are adding a mark-up. Are they actually selling well in the US? Kind of overpriced for what you get to be honest, not that I regret the purchase.
I was under the impression that only 89 units came here to the USA.

SuperMod
Saw one in a Knoxville, TN dealership today...
found it:

Registered

Premium Member
Hi Bosston can you update the list with the following information for my bike, #158 cbr1000rr-r fireblade sp
It was purchased from Jersey Shore Powersports and now lives in Long Island NY,
from owner peterj59

Registered
Hey all. Hope you had a great weekend of riding. I popped into one of the local dealers here in the Phoenix area and saw bike #311 at GoAZ Scottsdale. I didn't see it on the spreadsheet on page 1 of this thread. If it was already there, I apologize for missing it.

Registered
333 is now sitting in my garage, here in Oregon. wanted #009 to match my SP 2, but i guess 3+3+3 is close enough.

Registered
Just wanted to be a productive member of the group and add a bit to the list. I saw one at V1 Moto in Houston, Texas as of 09.05.21. Didn鈥檛 catch what number it was though. Edit: Saw the vin from their website JH2C8211MK0000368

81 - 100 of 112 Posts