Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
101 - 120 of 143 Posts

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Just finally got around to searching for one myself after my deployment. Put a deposit down on #270 at Honda of North Carolina (Granite Falls, NC) to hold. Have to wait a bit to pick up though, Honda put a stop sale on the RR-Rs at dealerships due to that oil cooler line recall. Will update once I actually take delivery.

·
Registered
2021 CBR1000RR-R, 1992 VFR750F
16 Posts
Just finally got around to searching for one myself after my deployment. Put a deposit down on #270 at Honda of North Carolina (Granite Falls, NC) to hold. Have to wait a bit to pick up though, Honda put a stop sale on the RR-Rs at dealerships due to that oil cooler line recall. Will update once I actually take delivery.
I saw this issue in youtube yummie noob video that oil line failed due to over heat. Honda does not have the replacement part for it yet and won't start notifying owners until beginning of march.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
I saw this issue in youtube yummie noob video that oil line failed due to over heat. Honda does not have the replacement part for it yet and won't start notifying owners until beginning of march.
Yea, saw that video a while back too, fortunately it didn’t end as badly as it could’ve. The dealership said they were expecting mid/late March to have the parts in to take care of it, so we’ll see. Even if not, I’m in no rush, still cold up here in NJ where I am currently, so don’t have an issue waiting if I have to.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
View attachment 264610
Holly Shit, please hurry up and remove that FUGLY light reflector😁 Beautiful bike!
lol, don’t worry, already in process, along with other stuff 😜
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Still waiting on my exhaust to get here, so will get the break in done and then look into ECU flash and install that.

Reactions: ezno
101 - 120 of 143 Posts