Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
121 - 140 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
lol, don’t worry, already in process, along with other stuff 😜
View attachment 264611
Still waiting on my exhaust to get here, so will get the break in done and then look into ECU flash and install that.
Pretty much the same mods as mine. BTW, be sure to check the torque/thread lock, also inspect the chain and bolts.

😹 Mine got lots of issues during the break-in: bolts loose/dropped(clutch cover, tail tidy, cutch line holder), missing or incorrectly-installed nuts for seat and windshield, chain was too loose... Spent lots of time/money to fix.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Quick question for the US guys that got their SC82, did you get 2 smart keys or just one? I saw some videos of unboxing/delivery where they got 2, but the dealer said it only came with one, so wasn’t sure.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Update: Fortunately after calling them out for only providing one key (which initially they kept standing by), they actually took the time to search for it. They did find it pretty quick, it was still sitting in their service dept (probably since unboxing), so they are gonna mail it to me. Thanks @ArtemisRat and @afred57 for confirming this for me.

Reactions: J D

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
I just don’t buy used sport bikes, that’s really it for me.
I’m sure most people are just looking for a deal, as you said.
I’m of the same mindset. I prefer to buy only new bikes as well. If anything, rather bide my time and wait a bit to just pick it up as a leftover model in order to save a few $ but it still be new at the same time.

Reactions: J D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just don’t buy used sport bikes, that’s really it for me.
I’m sure most people are just looking for a deal, as you said.
I prefer to buy super low mileage used sport bike (20 - 1500 miles), there are always some rich people add great upgrades, rarely ride it but sell quick. Sometimes can get a like new bike, about 100 miles, and save 20% - 30% market OTD

121 - 140 of 143 Posts