Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
2019 on has better electronic package.
Yes, I new that, but it seems to me the main difference was adding a separate wheelie control. I admit that I don’t consider fiddling with the electronics to be of significance for street riding.

Thanks for pointing that out though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, I new that, but it seems to me the main difference was adding a separate wheelie control. I admit that I don’t consider fiddling with the electronics to be of significance for street riding.

Abs intervention over 100mph has been reduced. have not tracked it so i cant say exact handling.

·
Registered
13 Posts

From my understanding, it's not a "separate" wheelie control. For instance just because on the newer ones there is a "W" you can't set your Traction Management or "T" on say 9 and "W" on 0. They work with each other hand in hand.

I have a 2017 ABS and a Traction Management setting of 1-3 is Wheelie control 1. T 4-6 is W 2 and T 7-9 is W 3. Meaning T and W are not independent of each other.

I guess people were complaining to Honda and wanted a separate column listing the W number so it's the same setup as the 2017 but now there is a visable column that shows W. Please correct me if I'm wrong but that is how I understood it.

·
Registered
2022 CBR1000RR
13 Posts
From my understanding, it's not a "separate" wheelie control. For instance just because on the newer ones there is a "W" you can't set your Traction Management or "T" on say 9 and "W" on 0. They work with each other hand in hand.
They do work with each other hand in hand, however you can change wheelie control independent of each other, except in the case that traction control is set to 0, wheel control sets to zero as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts