Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Man i am so sick of living in Chicago im moving to Cali first chance I get!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We may be adding Monday to the schedule also, depends on how much interest is shown - I'm kinda disappointed in the lack of enthusiasm from the 1000RR riders. There's still room in the advanced group for riders, just let me know.

·
Banned
2,507 Posts
I say one day we do a track day at the track by my new house in Fort Worth, after that Party at my place.... I am Italian, cooking for an army is my passion, and with a 3-car garage and an acre of land, you can all park your girls and have a campout in the backyard :-D

I need someone to school me on my cornering, I still lack major confidence!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bad news fellas - we just lost 3 more riders for JenningsGP due to various circumstances. Here's an updated list. The color codes are green is paid in full, yellow has sent a deposit and white is undetermined or have made arrangments to pay at the track. There are now 12 spots to fill. Anyone you can think of, either group - it just doesn't matter where we get riders for either group, we just need them. - even if we go a few riders over - can you feel my panic? :shock:

Updated List

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.