Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure a lot of you guys had 954's before, or still do. What kind of power did you guys get out of them with a pipe on it or even just stock? Did anyone here do any major mods to get some really good power out of one? Thanks....

·
crotch rocket
589 Posts
GBracer said:
I'm sure a lot of you guys had 954's before, or still do. What kind of power did you guys get out of them with a pipe on it or even just stock? Did anyone here do any major mods to get some really good power out of one? Thanks....
The most common (magazines, etc.) info for a stock 954 was about 132hp. With a Micron Serpent exhaust & PCIIIr, my bike pulled about 148hp on a DynoJet dyno by a DynoJet certified shop.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'll be running a base line dyno pull followed by another after install once I decide what pipe to get. I've already got a PC3 coming. I'll post up results, also plan to get a custom map, which I'll also post up dyno sheet and the map itself. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
That's awfully nice of you. Even though every bike is different, and would benefit from it's own map, it's nice to have something to start from. Some people are slow to give up custom map's (Somewhat rightfully so, due to expense), but I'm with you. What goes around, come's around. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.