Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Tommy
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a guys garage that's really close to me... He owns a shop called Top Gun Customz and has quite a few patents on suspension parts for trucks/suv's. All's i can say is that i'm super jealous.. haha :sad010:

This is an article about his garage:
http://www.garageclass.com/?p=42#more-42

This is a thread he started on another site to show people what he had in his garage after he had so many people asking him..

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/garage-forum/212357-finally-got-around-some-garage-pics.html

So the upstairs of your garage is the guest house? Tell us a little about that.
The garage is 140ft x 40ft, or 5,600 sq ft. It has a 2,800 sq ft guest house above it with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, theatre area, office, etc. It is also fully furnished as this is where we lived while the main house was being built.

How many cars do you keep in it? What are they?

The garage houses:

2006 Lamborghini Gallardo Twin Turbo (orange) w/ TONS of mods, 1,550rwhp

2006 Viper SRT Coupe (yellow/black) w/ TONS of mods, 1,750rwhp

2006 Viper SRT Coupe (blue/white) w/ TONS of mods, 1,600rwhp

2006 Corvette C6 Z06 (red) Supercharged w/ TONS of mods, 650rwhp

1997 Viper GTS (blue/white) relatively stock, 400rwhp

1993 Viper RT/10 (black) Supercharged w/ TONS of mods, 900rwhp

1994 Toyota Supra (white) single turbo conversion, 67mm, w/ TONS of mods, 750rwhp

1998 Toyota Supra (black) single turbo conversion, 78mm, w/ TONS of mods, 1,057rwhp

1967 Mustang Coupe (silver/black) work in progress. HP???

Tons of lifted diesel trucks…related to business, along w/ some other “toys”

Do you have an estimate for the amount of horsepower (all cars added up) that sleeps in that garage at night?
Around 9,000rwhp in cars and well over 10,000rwhp if you add in the trucks
This guy has ENTIRELY too much money!!

Attachments

·
Tommy
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a few more

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Bad ass garage but its missing a desmo, jet bike, and repsol gp bike. Love the supra!!

·
Tommy
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bad ass garage but its missing a desmo, jet bike, and repsol gp bike. Love the supra!!
haha.. ya it's definitely got some room for some more that's for sure!

He actually just picked up another one not long ago.. it's all black and TT'd.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Dunno...kinda leaves me cold.
4 Vipers
2 Supras
1 Vette
1 Mustang
1 Lamborghini

All with a lot of work done and seem to be more engineering excersises than actual, streetable cars. As a product showcase for his shop its commendable but I'm just indifferent to that list.
As for the garage itself definitely nice. I would just fill it with different vehicles.

·
De Utter Duktur
515 Posts
Dunno...kinda leaves me cold.
4 Vipers
2 Supras
1 Vette
1 Mustang
1 Lamborghini

All with a lot of work done and seem to be more engineering excersises than actual, streetable cars. As a product showcase for his shop its commendable but I'm just indifferent to that list.
As for the garage itself definitely nice. I would just fill it with different vehicles.
I'd have a ZR1 corvette, the Lamo, a Ford GT, Mustang GT500KR, and maybe an older Viper. The rest is auction material.

·
Tommy
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He races the lambo on the salt flats and on different tracks all over the country.

It's one of the fastest street legal lambo's in the world. He's gone 251.6 mph in it recorded.

The rest of them are pretty much only show cars. He drives the lambo everywhere and lets his buddies drive a few of his other cars.

He DD's the excursion..

The car I want most in the world right now is a 2011 GT500 Supersnake Stage 3. 800hp straight outta the shop.

I'd also have a Corvette ZR-1

My exotic car would be a Saleen S7 Raptor or Audi R8

My truck would be a huge F250

I would have quite a few different bikes..

My classic car would be a 1967 Mach 1 Mustang and a 1967 or 69 Camaro

My DD would probably be something like an M5 (something of that nature)

·
Administrator
21,822 Posts
Allow me to preface this question with the disclaimer that I am by no means a car buff. That being said, what is that black box with the silver line on the back of the orange Lambo?

·
Tommy
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Allow me to preface this question with the disclaimer that I am by no means a car buff. That being said, what is that black box with the silver line on the back of the orange Lambo?
lol.. that's a parachute

Seriously.. he needs it

1 - 20 of 76 Posts