Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like many people are in the dark on how to do this, so I figured I would jump in real quick and help out.

1. If you don't have your own publicly accessible server, go here: http://www.szentpaly.com/600rr/upload/updown.php It's a site where someone has graciously opened up their webspace to us for free, so watch the content. :D

2. Click Upload File.

3. Click Browse and find the picture on your computer.

4. Click the Upload button.

5. If you want to upload another picture click Upload Another File, if not click Download File.

6. Go to the bottom of the list and click on your picture.

7. You have two options here: 1. Copy the web link from the address bar into your post here for people to click on, or 2. To make it easier on everyone, copy the link into your post, highlight it in the post, and click the Img button that's in the toolbar right above where you typed it out. Your image will be attached directly to your post.

8. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It worked just fine Thorn. :thumbup: And remember, if you want to attach the picture directly to the post so people don't have to click the link, just highlight the link in your post and click the Img button above.

You may want to shrink down some of those pictures from life size though. :wink:

·
Registered
738 Posts
IronNutz said:
It worked just fine Thorn. :thumbup: And remember, if you want to attach the picture directly to the post so people don't have to click the link, just highlight the link in your post and click the Img button above.

You may want to shrink down some of those pictures from life size though. :wink:
I agree about the shrinking.....another dumb question....how do I shrink them?? :idea:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
How to shrink them? You'll need to re-size them in a picture program. You can even do it in Paint - all windows systems have paint as a standard program. Just work in the picture properties or canvas size and you can make it smaller. Then save the picture and upload it to the picture host.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.