Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My roommate's girlfriend just bought a black one today. That brings the total bikes in my garage to four - a red CBR1k, a black CBR1k, a Hayabusa, and an RC51.

Now, time to zip up the flame suit. It's her first bike. She's spent some time on a GSXR600 and a 99 R1, but overall not much street riding under her belt. I definitely have my reservations about her getting a liter bike, but I think she'll do OK. I'm just psyched about having another CBR in the stable! I'll post pics after tonight.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Nah, not a bad omen, just a realistic expectation. Anyone who buys a liter bike for their first ride can be expected to drop it at some point. Hell, a guy that just started riding with our group rode a Katana 750 for a year or two, bought the new R1 a few weeks ago and has already dropped it. I hope she doesn't, and it would be a shame to see that beautiful bike scraped up, but given the circumstances I wouldn't be terribly surprised.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.