Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. This is my first post here and I was hoping you guys could help me out. Can anyone point me in the direction of some comfortable aftermarket seats for an '08? My wife has just started riding with me, and her bony little ass gets pretty sore after about 20 or 30 mins. I have heard about some nice gel seats available, but can't find any. I'd appreciate any help I could get. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
+2 Honda gel seat fantastic for the driver..... are you looking for a replacement rear set? Would probably have to do a Corbin or Sargent seat..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the great response. My priority right now is the passeneger seat. I checked out Corbin. They are pretty pricey, but everyone seems to think that they are worth it.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Just another thought you could probably take the passenger seat to an auto seat refurbish establishment.

I bet they could redo the cover and the padding to appease your significant other....

Just had my 20 year old Toyota PU done for my 16 year old and wow what a difference!!

·
De Utter Duktur
515 Posts
Go for it. I just ordered a Sargent seat for my '06. Took it out twice this year and couldn't stand sitting on that plank for more than 15 minuets any more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts