Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Check with LDH.
I know he can still get Arata full systems for some bikes. They made the best, even better than Akra. Not sure if they make it for new 1k’s. Japan’s finest.
Arata does a full and slip on system for this bike... seen a few different versions... Problem is they suck for service, and answering questions and most things are built to order.. I planned on a Arata system, sent them picture of the exhaust i had seen of theirs on the same bike, but could not get a straight answer from them if that is what they would send, and no pictures from them to confirm the exhaust. From what i was told, Arata is now owned by some South African Guy, and he is working to get them back to be what they once were.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Gratz on getting them on... Really not sure why all the problems, the wife and i had this knocked pretty quickly. loosened the radiator and things went pretty simple. The biggest pain was getting the springs hooked up.

·
Registered
225 Posts
well, if your flashing your ecu, the stock o2 wont be used... and i thought it was one of the easiest header installs on a bike, the SC82 was a bit more difficult due to the stupid bodywork fasteners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts