Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
No it’s power at the wheel. Yeah I get that reaction a lot! It made 3 hp less than the Australian 2019 Superbike was making. It’s a bit of a freak of nature. It Was making 183hp at the wheel before it was the ecu was even played with.
Its BS is why. You cant compare a run from different dynos. Its for run to run comparison/improvement. If you got your bike on the same dyno on the same day it wont be making 3hp less than a super bike.

·
Registered
172 Posts
The Ducati Superbike team tuned it. I’m pretty sure they know what they are doing :). Maybe one day I’ll chuck it on a another dyno somewhere. They did say that’s the best result they’ve seen on a blade. I have seen a couple reach 187hp before with just exhaust and filter changed too. My mate has a 2019 blade with the exact exhaust and filter as mine and his is making 181hp after his tune, big difference I know, but when we drag race there is a clear difference between the two and he is not a shit rider either.
Not saying they dont know what they are doing, im saying dyno numbers vary up to about 10-15hp. If you're Melbourne based chuck it on the dyno at Phil Tainton Racing and then post it up again ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts