Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

41 - 60 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
What is with everyone ordering cowl stays and red uppers? I've noticed that to be the trend lately...
Well for me it was something that fell off a truck and put a big chip in my paint. I might add, the only chip :th_down:

Pending the nearest Honda warehouse has it in stock, we should see it by Friday, and you'll probably get it the following Wednesday
Saturday June 5th. No tracking number yet.

·
My Shiv
41 Posts
I really like the fact that you can pin point your order rather then having to buy full assemblies or kits. Saved a lot of money over my dealer.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well for me it was something that fell off a truck and put a big chip in my paint. I might add, the only chip :th_down:

Saturday June 5th. No tracking number yet.
I may have been a bit overzealous on the transit times. You'll definitely see it this week, though.

Do you guys offer any additional discount for 1000rr.net forum members?
As far as the microfiche is concerned, no. Aftermarket parts are a different story. We are restricted by a lot of manufacturers as to how low we can advertise discounts. But as far as we're concerned, everything is on sale. So, it's best to call or email our online parts department to get the best prices on aftermarket stuff.

I really like the fact that you can pin point your order rather then having to buy full assemblies or kits. Saved a lot of money over my dealer.
Good deal. That's what we do! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
Can you please help me understand the different 08 CBR1k models that I have to choose from on the site? A, AA, etc.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Can you please help me understand the different 08 CBR1k models that I have to choose from on the site? A, AA, etc.
That would be too easy :th_SmlyROFL:

I ended up putting all the Winning Red Upper Cowls (A, AA, et) in my basket and looking at the part number. They were all the same part number so clearly= same part.

I'm guessing that it's a limited edition color thing and emission coding.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
They have it separated by Vin# Range.

JH2SC590-8M000001 - JH2SC590-8M019999 - A
JH2SC590-8K020001 - JH2SC590-8K029999 - AA
JH2SC594-8M000001 - JH2SC594-8M019999 - 2A
JH2SC595-8K020001 - JH2SC595-8K029999 - 3AC

etc....

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
dealt with Jeff Dunlin ( think that's his last name). Good guy

I need the parts of the turn signal/mirror that bolt onto the upper. the microfiche doesn't allow me to order just that part, but I don't see why not. That part just bolt onto the upper and onto the turn signal itself.

Can I order just that part?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
dealt with Jeff Dunlin ( think that's his last name). Good guy

I need the parts of the turn signal/mirror that bolt onto the upper. the microfiche doesn't allow me to order just that part, but I don't see why not. That part just bolt onto the upper and onto the turn signal itself.

Can I order just that part?
What year bike?

41 - 60 of 111 Posts