Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
closeups for those that wanted:

New lever designed and on the way for the thumb brake...we will see if the one res will work for both clutch and thumb/rear brake lines.....check out the t section.

earlier that day, a few before the chain was in place and whilst I was testing the slipper.

ACE's filled swingarm in place ++++ :)

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
"almost finished"

Even with your extensive list.... no such thing!!

Sweetness as always, bud. Just givin ya a hard time!

·
the REBIRTH
1,942 Posts
those wheel are UGLY, lemme tak'em off ya hands!!!!

Wasnt you rocking the Carbon skins, what happened to them?? They were UGLY anyways, lemme tak'em off ya hands!!

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
(almost done....for this year, maybe is a better way of putting it) :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, I am pretty happy with what she is loking like now, just need to get her on the road and rack again to test the new brakes/suspension setup etc.

Malik (
Wasnt you rocking the Carbon skins, what happened to them?? They were UGLY anyways, lemme tak'em off ya hands!! )

Yes indeed, its getting wet sanded, decals layed and clear coated for a better finish, the finish of the OPP gel coat is hard as nails but leaves allot to be desired when paying RIDICULOUS amounts as they charge!!!

·
InnovativeMS
944 Posts
Amazing bike, your time and money shows in that bike. I love the wheels, swingarm and the carbonpartz are killer. I know I'm more then happy with my carbon from them. When do you expect to have the plastics on?

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks, looking at getting the race glass on in the next week and the carbon fairing back in a few weeks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts