Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These have got to bre the worst gloves evr made. I bought the first pair last month and did 500 miles on them until the left glove tore in the middle index finger. So I exchange them Thursday for a new pair of the same and wouldn't you know it today as soon as I put them on and you know intwined my fingers and strecth them outward(as if i was cracking my knuckles) and the friggin right and ripped in the same place as the last pair. I mean for $119 you igure these would last through at least 5 highsides. I could just imagine how they would hold up in a crash. Anyone else have any experince with alpinestar

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
$119? Are you sure they are Alpinestars GP Plus? They should be more around $150. I've seen some knock-off's that look exactly like them, but the quality wasn't near the same.

I bought a pair of them, and wore them for 3 years before I bought my new GP Tech's. They were awesome gloves, and really stood up to some abuse. I like the venting on my GP Tech's, but other than that I may actually like the Plus's a little better. I would have no problem recommending them to a friend, you must have gotten a bunk pair.

·
Huge Member
707 Posts
IronNutz is right
I have a pair of sp-1's and I have seen knock offs that say they are alpinestars sp-1's but they are not real. I would check their website and see if you have a legit pair or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.