Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only wore these gloves a few times back and forth to and from work so basically brand new. Shows no signs of wear anywhere. No crashes or track time.
Thought they would loosen up a bit once broke in but haven't even worn them enough to find out.
They are a little on the tight side for me, only reason I'm getting rid of them. Buying the same exact gloves just in XXL.

$200 shipped or best offer
Paid $265 plus tax

Attachments

·
a d m i n
151,148 Posts
Moved to the FS section from ‘17-‘19 parts, (formerly Misc Parts), sorry for the confusion as I’m waiting on admin privs to change the title.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah no problem, I wasn't sure where to post.
Suprised we don't have a 'gear' classified section!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the hold up with your privs status? They doing a background check or what?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nobody?????? Great gloves, as good as new!
Make an offer

·
a d m i n
151,148 Posts
They are great gloves. If they were 3XL, I’d surely make you an offer. :p

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah damn Alpinestars gear all runs so small. These gloves were supposed to be closer to US sizing charts, which they are, just still on the small side.
I have a pair of Icon gloves in a large and are loose, I even went and tried these Alpinestars gloves on at STG and thought they were a little snug but figured they would loosen up but are snug enough I can't even ride in them long enough to try and break them in. I just ordered another pair in 2X
I will say this though, as far as quality, design, safety, fit (they did some work on the finger lenght from the previous version, spot on), and comfort you can't go wrong with these gloves

·
a d m i n
151,148 Posts
I’ve been using A-Stars for several decades, they‘ve always run small for me, but I too, am a big fan of their quality.

·
a d m i n
151,148 Posts
Have you also tried the LetGo app, as well as Craigslist, Facebook marketplace etc.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have you also tried the LetGo app, as well as Craigslist, Facebook marketplace etc.
Not yet, figured I'd give someone here a deal on them first before resorting to dealing with yahoo's. I can always get rid of them on ebay

1 - 14 of 14 Posts