Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Did you conform it's comeing in mid summer ?

Your prob not wrong but a few of us are just trying to nail down if it's even comeing to the us.

Any news yet on the new RRR ?

Wow well April is almost here that's great !!!

Confirmation july

$28,900.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
The U.S. Honda website only shows the white version so I guess that's all we are getting. I don't see any mention of the bikes being numbered with a plaque on the top triple clamp. Maybe they changed their minds on that?

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Well then, looks like per the honda powersports website, the ONLY option we are getting is the 30th anniversary one 😳

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive tire Motorcycle

Reactions: J D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I did put money down.

They said it will be in May but I don't believe anything

So I have a bit more information for everyone.
I had a deposit back in February but he can not get the 30th anniversary he applied it and no luck.I just got off the phone but I basically new this and had put money down on one that is comeing in different dealer.
At this time there is only 36 units comeing in to the USA now again that could change but 36 is where it's at. I hope this helps.

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,013 Posts
So I have a bit more information for everyone.
I had a deposit back in February but he can not get the 30th anniversary he applied it and no luck.I just got off the phone but I basically new this and had put money down on one that is comeing in different dealer.
At this time there is only 36 units comeing in to the USA now again that could change but 36 is where it's at. I hope this helps.
Wow, that’s crazy. Are they primarily going to Powerhouse dealers?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Aren't there still a heap of '21 SPs up for sale? Think I recall seeing almost 50 on CT when I looked last month. Makes sense if that's the case. But I'd also expect there would be some form of batch release and no doubt the dealer 'sells' the low allocation number to help get the deal done.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Again it's Honda so who knows maybe they will ship more.
But the original dealer I had money down with was the owner been in the business his whole life .He was the one who gave me that data 36 comeing in and and there is more than 36 power house dealers from what he said.
But for now it's 36 and powerhouse dealership only.

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,013 Posts
Aren't there still a heap of '21 SPs up for sale? Think I recall seeing almost 50 on CT when I looked last month. Makes sense if that's the case. But I'd also expect there would be some form of batch release and no doubt the dealer 'sells' the low allocation number to help get the deal done.
Motos listed on CT aren’t always what they seem. I’ve noticed plenty of dealers place up listings for motos they’ve sold or never even had, perhaps they’ve access ro them in a Honda warehouse, perhaps not. It definitely makes the phone ring though..

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Motos listed on CT aren’t always what they seem. I’ve noticed plenty of dealers place up listings for motos they’ve sold or never even had, perhaps they’ve access ro them in a Honda warehouse, perhaps not. It definitely makes the phone ring though..
Agreed, when I was looking for my RR-R, I called around and alot had already sold it, just never removed the listing 😓

Reactions: J D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 · (Edited)
Yes I found that as well calling on the 21s there might be I'm guessing 15 or so still sitting on them
With the 30th anversery some dealerships assume there will be more comeing than the first batch of 36.
But like the one owner told me it's not worth playing a game waiting for me to maybe get get you one honda does what they want so grab it if it's available.he is sending me my deposit back and asked if I whould come buy and show him the bike he is very disappointed he does not get to sell one.leval 5 is the ones getting them powerhouse dealers.

I went to my dealer in February and said if you get a 30th in here is a deposit if it is not that bike I don't want it.we did not know anything at that time.Now he is not getting one so I went to a powerhouse leval 5 and hot one

Will it be numbered I don't know we will see what the mystery box has in it when it shows up.but it should say 30th anversery on the dash and muffler according to my new dealer.

So to clear this up.
Some leval 5 dealers powerhouse will be getting theres in May or early June. They will be the white ones.36 so far on there way.
No other RRR on the way in different colors at this time.
White RRR
And reg RR .is what is coming as of now.

I just found out a non power house dealer is getting one and they sell just about every brand

21 - 40 of 76 Posts