Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Ya be interesting to see some more show up well he said he has had his about a month so I'm guessing with that build number there has to be some on there way right now to the u.s last I heard was a shiped date about this time.

Full pipe I have not thought a ton about it other than full pipe and the basics.

Yes flash I fig everyone new that .maybe some carbon wheels as well.

When I first started this post there where other guys saying there where getting one now it seems like me and one other guy are the only ones that chime in for that are getting one.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Thanks for the information. Ya there was a few non power house that got them ones that other dealers did not want..some.did not want to get stuck again with a 30 grand bike

As long as.mine shows up I'm good as long g as by December lol.

I have other bikes to ride so not the end of the world .

All.people can do.is post up dates my guess is they will ship a bunch at one time so I whould not think just the larger power house whould get it but hay I'm not always right either lol.
Keep.us all.poseted on updates!

Wow well I guess we will find out honda has all sorts if secrets it seems .

Here is a nice video worth the watch.

YouTube

Stopped in the honda dealership today for some other things .My sales gilut said end of August I said ok it is what it is .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Aug 30th is the New date for mine.
I feel they get worried that you will cancel so there afraid to tell you that it's not here yet or has a new date.
I showed my sales guy this site said I do get some information from here he thought that was excellent.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
So October or late September when We will see it .I believe my dealer was saying August and I kept saying you mean shipping from Honda he eventually said no but I think he was nervous and said that.oh well sounds like it's getting closer now.

Maybe customs won't be backed up and will get them off the boat right away.

That one on cycle trader shows the Vin 256304

I sent a screen shot of this to my sales rep this morning. He said yes that's the same ship date I have probably on the same boat.
Well atleast we have a little more accurate date now from my guy as well.

I believe they could be here in a week or 2 at the dealerships.

Probably being loaded up to go the the dealership from what I heard .so I whpuld say if you have one comeing in call your dealership they probably know something today.

A few here they won't last so if your looking better get one now.

Like 2 in Texas.
One in Ohio.
1 in North Carolina.
1 in Florida.
I in Minnesota.
1 I. Huntington Beach California.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Not that anyone seems to care I seemed to be the only one that post stuff on it.
I called the Tennessee dealer they said there's is sold but they put it up just incase the buyer backs out.
They said that one is due in August 22.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
No.worries I'm not sure anyone really holds the answer.
What I know is some dealers are nervous that they will get stuck with them.if not in soon so a few.listed on cycle trader are only to collect back up numbers.

But 2 Different sources showed a 22nd date now one said to Honda warehouse in USA he said they have one first I have know about this but sure it makes sense .
The other said we should have one here on the 22nd
I was calling around a bit as my friend now wants one.But I'm afraid he may sleep at the wheel 2 long and losse out.

When I did talk to a fee that where not sold I said how is this not he said well people want it here and much later they don't want it
I see that thinking but not on a anversery bike maybe I'm not seeing things correctly.

But most anversery bikes are very cool.

Talked with a guy who has one in the UK.
It was order in only .he ordered in February and received in July.

The guy I was talking with.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Outerwear

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
If any one is looking for one I had a dealer call me today that I had talk to about getting one back in April. There's is not spoken for and he said it should be here real soon.
Send me a p.m if interested and I will give you the sales guys number.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts