Anniversary model ‘22 RR-R SP

36K views 271 replies 21 participants last post by  Turbotoys1 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone here if there comeing soon? RRR

#184 ·
Oh wow numbers are very close it will be interesting to see all the us numbers

Pretty Rare to see 2 guys rideing around on rrr rrr

737 in Florida.!

I will try and find all the numbers that come in to the us and post them.

I believe the bikes first make it to Florida or get unloaded faster than California then get trucked to Chicago main warehouse and then get sent out from there .
There is a California warehouse as well aging things I was told buy a G.M when trying to buy one.
Keep posting if any one gets one the build numbers or if you see one get the build number and post it thanks.

#188 ·
Yep even my 80 year old dad who hates bikes said we will never by another Honda agin not going to hurt them.
But when you kill off the passionate people who stick up for you during good and bad products it will hurt you.

Like you said could have been handled alot differently than some lousy last minute email.

#189 ·
Yeah, unfortunately Honda has truly lost their way in retail, WSBK, and MotoGP. It’s sad really…

#203 · (Edited)
Honestly I have a idea but again I'm getting my information from sales guys that get them from reps.

One sales man said the rep said the container that came into cail was short bikes not sure what that meant I just know I got that letter at that time saying no bike for me.
The highest Vin I have seen is 46.
Lowest 9.

Another sales guy said there is 50 in the usa comeing.

I believe all 50 are here or how ever many are coming in but I will go buy Vin 46 and say all 46 are here at this point.

There may be a few late ones showing up at the dealership this week but I think that's it.

So 46 ta 50 should be here in the USA but are they at every dealership yet I dont think so and maybe there is still one container not unloaded yet or there in transit to the honda where house or going out from there.
But the end should be done I'd say in the next 12 days.

#211 ·
I got a call from a local dealer here in SoCal, someone backed out. I got the first US SC82 back in September 2020 so they figured I'd buy another one. My 2021 bike is a full-on race bike but I have always been reluctant to race it since they only brought 99 bikes to the United States.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.