Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
mine came with too much swirls on the plastics..... :(

damn stealer!! :x

naw...seriously....this is what I expected after the 600RR being the test mule for the bigger displacement 1KRR...hehe....you figure they fix everything...before they are rolled off to the showroom floors...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Well no problem yet. I'm good friends with the service manager down at my shop and he keeps me well informed. There are no issues that he is aware of at this time. Mind you the bike has only been out about 3 weeks. I just changed the oil and filter at 500 miles again and it is really easy to do. Took me about 30 minutes from start to finish with my buddy talking in my ear. Good stuff. :D

·
Huge Member
707 Posts
I agree with gRReg the seat cowl should come with it. I know for the Kawis it does... but oh well.
I have not had any problems... except of course like ironnutz said the weather sucks here!!! :x

·
Registered
231 Posts
ehh.. no problem here too... and yeah seat cowl should come with the bike! oh yeah dealer didnt give me my manual and tool kit but i called them and they're gonna send it to me. fortunately san diego is pretty much a year round riding season. still breaking her in though..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.