Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
I've been trying to find a place to purchase a Puig Light-Smoke Race Screen (they look phat) but everywhere I call says they don't have them in stock, and it will be 7-10 business days before shipped. If that's the case, then I'll just order it from the local Cycle Gear.

Here's the Puig on a 600rr:

·
Huge Member
707 Posts
Cool, I had a zero gravity double on my ZX-9 and I liked it alot it was a little flimsy though...
I like the look of the Puig light smoke.
What distributer has the best price on them?
Thanks

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yeah, not my mirrors (my CBR is red, the faster color)- just pulled the pic from Magical's site.

The screen seems pretty cool - just not sure about the overall shape. Mirrors look trick too. I guess I'd have to see their stuff in person before committing anywhere near that type of $$.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
theJrod said:
Yeah, not my mirrors (my CBR is red, the faster color)- just pulled the pic from Magical's site.

The screen seems pretty cool - just not sure about the overall shape. Mirrors look trick too. I guess I'd have to see their stuff in person before committing anywhere near that type of $$.
I think it might be the picture, or maybe it's just the one for the 1000RR. In person the Carbon trim Iridium stands out so much you'd never notice the shape.

The mirrors are super nice. Not only do they make awesome carbon fiber, but the mirror has a super wide view. They have some kind of trick coating that is a cool blue, that makes things really stand out.

I rarely ever use my mirrors, otherwise I would consider buying them. I had an aftermarket set on the 929 for a couple of months (LP carbon F1's I think?), they were absolute crap! Single stalk that would always come loose, they vibrated like mad, and one ended up just snapping off while I was tightening it by hand! :shock: I ran without them for a while and realized that I always look back anyway. I got sick of pulling them off and on all the time for the track, so I ended up just running with them off for a couple of years.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I ordered a zero gravity db last week. My dealer called and asked if it was released yet. The person he talked to said very soon, they have one but want to actually fit it on a 1000RR before it is released. They indicated i should have it before the end of the month, but I hope it is sooner than that.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.