Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy a FE Kit, and wondering if anyone has bought from here. Their prices are nice but at the same time Im sceptical of the site the work from. Anyone purchased from hardracing.com

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have bought a windshield from them and I just ordered an alarm system from them this week. I would recommend them, the customer service is good and they send a tracking number the same day.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I bought 3 power commanders over the years from them, a few sets of tires, a full exhaust system (for my old 954RR) and a couple of odds and ends. Good guys to deal with and I will have dealings with them in the future I'm sure.

·
Registered
363 Posts
got my hotbodies undertail from them. also got my gillies rearsets for my last bike from them.

·
Banned
50,059 Posts
Good guys there.

No worries about them dude.

I only order stuff from mainly 2 places. HardRacing is one of them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
HardRacing are good to deal with. I got my GPR Steering Dampner from them in a group buy. Sweet Price! Excelent communication and customer service.

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Yup, HardRacing is a good company to do business with. I got my PCIII and IM from them, and they included the 9-volt battery adapter with it for free.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Just ordered something from them a couple of days ago. Quick email responses, good prices, so far I am satisfied.

·
PISS OFF!
738 Posts
I started using Hard Racing in April 2007.

I have spent close to 25K with them the past 2 years. Not a single problem. I wanted some Ohlins R&T Forks one Friday afternoon and had em Saturday morning.

JJ

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
I've bought parts from them about a year and a half ago. No problems what so ever.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I started using Hard Racing in April 2007.

I have spent close to 25K with them the past 2 years. Not a single problem. I wanted some Ohlins R&T Forks one Friday afternoon and had em Saturday morning.

JJ
Dude, you must get your stuff for free by now with their V.I.C. discount program! LOL

I got the parts I ordered from them on Wednesday. Very satisfied.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts