Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are alot of you enjoying your new rides. :thumbup: I am one of those who is still waiting. :banghead: Anyone get any more news about delivery dates and such? Please keep us posted!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks waiting on my black RR to show up. My dealer haven't told me any confirmed dates all I was told they are getting 2 Black at the same time. So me and one other person are gonna be really happy. But again thanks for the info it gives me some hope. :thumbup:

·
Registered
738 Posts
TLS-RR.....just an idea....I know the dealers here in Ohio have them...not sure of the color you want, but it could be a quick road-trip that would well be worth the while if you have the means to transport. Again, just a thought.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Thron thought about that but I have made my down payment and Like the dealer I'm dealing with . I'm just really impatient. I have strep throat right now and am laying around in agony but if they called today I'd be there!

I know you see my posts madball. Get on the phone and tell those boys to get my bike over here!!

I have to say thanks to Madball he is my salesman. I go to the shop and drool looking at his nice red RR. He graciously puts up with my hounding so I have to say thanks. :beer: So anyone out western New York way need some help with your honda he is the man to see. P.S. working hard on that 600 for ya. Definitely got Dave wanting it. We'll see.

·
Registered
425 Posts
there is an all black one sitting at my dealer right now unspoken for :shock: though I dont think it will be their long. I'm in cali and it looks like if you want one now for the most part they will be available. haven't heard of any silver's being delivered yet. anyone else?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I see guys in Cali posting about not having thier bike(colors they want) makes me feel as if mine will never show up. :cussing: Well i guess it could be worse I am getting one after all!

·
Registered
33 Posts
TLS-RR said:
When I see guys in Cali posting about not having thier bike(colors they want) makes me feel as if mine will never show up. :cussing: Well i guess it could be worse I am getting one after all!
yea hang in there. should be really soon! since we are already at the point of more bike than demand

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks bro for the lift I hope your right. How's the riding in SF. Never been only ridden in salinas and caramel(i know i spelled it wrong) I love it up there I want to get up to SF sometime soon. I was planning to move back to AZ this year but my wife has to finish school in july 05. So my cali road trips are shot for awhile. Riding out here doesn't even compare!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've had a deposit on a 1kRR since late November for the black scheme. My local dealer (Honda of Winston Salem) got 1 red/black one in. They called me in to look at it to see if I wanted it, I politely declined. :wink:

I guess I'm of one those waiting as well. I want my black RR! :twisted:

But, while I'm still young and restless, I should probably contact Hardracing.com and go ahead and get ahold of the Akrapovic/PCIII-USB combo and get those beautiful flush mount turn signals to stare at until my bike gets here...well, atleast the turn signals.. lord know when the exhaust will be here.

Dave

·
Registered
203 Posts
I feel your pain brothers. I have a tenative delivery date of May 13 for my Red/Black RR. I can ride my little one til then tho! What is the exhaust of choice for these bikes? I am still considering that Two Brothers...any suggestions? :?:

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
Moto13; Where are you getting your bike from? I live in Kansasville and it seems like most of the dealers I was at had red/black available. I know that both Racine Motorsports and Nielsens had red/black available as of last weekend. I put my deposite down on an all black on Saturday at Racine motorsports.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Lake country power sports is where i am getting my new bike from. Racine honda was ridiculous on their pricing and I am trading my 600rr in. They wanted WAY too much $$ for their Red/Black 1000rr so I let em keep it. I mean they were $1,600 higher than Lake Country!. That is why they have one in stock.

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
I know the owner at Racine so he gave me a good deal. He went about $900 less than I could do anywhere else. That was including my trade ('02 f4i). I am getting it for $5000 and my bike OTD. I was pretty happy with that. When I ordered my bike at Racine he said he was only getting 3-4 bikes for the whole year, so I'm sure that is why he is high with his prices. Sounds like you got a good deal, so it's probably worth it to wait a couple weeks. It's freezing outside anyway.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Wow, he wanted my '03 600rr, which is flawless in every way(micron exhaust,cowl, geared, red chrome shield, 2900miles) and literally not a mark on it plus $5,700. The guy is out of his mind. He may be your friend which is cool, but I would not even consider ever going to that clown again. I called him, told him the deal I could get. He told me to stop in with my bike, which I did, and then he totally jacks me around and wasted my time. He can keep his bikes. He must be a collector and not a seller i guess. But that is prolly why he has bikes on his floor when no one else does.

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
He told me he was giving me a good deal, but I didn't know it was that much better than he would give someone else. It's too bad he had to jack you around like that because everytime I have talked to him he has been nothing but nice. I think sometimes dealers just don't understand how easily they can make a bad impression and keep people from ever stepping in their dealership again. I feel the same way about a dealer just off 94 in Milwaukee.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.