Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Why the hell does Canada lag so far behind the U.S. for delivery? It's not like you're getting a different colour <--- scheme this year. What's all this delay a-boot? Must be tough waiting eh? Maybe they are developing the engine to run on poutine?

J/K, my GF and I love Toronto, you've got some nice people (And great clubs!) up there. :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
rctyler,

Got word from my dealer the other day my bike would be here in April instead of May. He got a fax from Honda saying that. Did you get an exact delivery date from your dealer? Where are you located? What color did you get? I ordered black...

Will

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm in toronto...haven't heard anything from the dealer that has my deposit yet (but i haven't called him in about a week & 1/2). i'm going to give him a call tomorrow. i ordered red...hehe...can't wait!
where are you located???

·
Registered
57 Posts
Canadians....had a scare on Friday. Called my insurance co for a quote. They were telling me 1871.00 /yr. Called around and found td/canada trust for 620 /year. Anyone have any other companies worth looking at?

Still waiting on my Black and Red. Know anyone who wants a 2000 VFR?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow!!! $620/year sounds great...i guess you don't live in toronto...hehe.

no word on mine...put deposit down in december, but i'll call on monday for an update.

fwiw, i paid $14,199, but that was before he knew list price, etc and told me if i could get a better deal when the time came, he'd match it, or let me out of the contract....i'm satisfied with that price, if i actually get the 1st (or 2nd) one...hehe.... :)

G

·
I'm from BC. A couple of dealers told me "within 2 weeks".
I have always wondered why the US get theirs first! I figure
we do not have the same demand here in Canada so we get
ours at a later date. Anyway, I hope I can take the bike out
for a spin very soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.