Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Snoogans
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanna swap out to braided lines. Would like to go with a dual (2 line) front brake kit. Not on with a T junction. Anyone know of one and where to buy it online?

Thanks,

Z

·
"Special ladies are hot"
8,066 Posts
Nope never heard of them.

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Galfer and you can PM or call Brad with Superbike Supply. His username is lexus rx or call 828-252-2280.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
FYI, the Goodridge lines I got were too short to work with Ohlins forks. Galfers work just fine.

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Spiegler FTW!!! I have them on my bike and they are great!!!

·
Snoogans
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the replies...

And thanks for the welcome. I'm glad I joined the Fireblade family. Haven't owned a Honda in many years...and with the purchase of this bike I promised myself I would keep the mod bug under control.

So much for that promise.

Z

·
Registered
9 Posts
+1 for Spiegler, had them on all my bikes and love them!!

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
Galfer's customer service has been great in the past. I'd recommend them for that reason alone.

·
Registered
16,850 Posts
And thanks for the welcome. I'm glad I joined the Fireblade family. Haven't owned a Honda in many years...and with the purchase of this bike I promised myself I would keep the mod bug under control.

So much for that promise.

Z

post some pictures of your other rides.

·
"Special ladies are hot"
8,066 Posts
Galfer's customer service has been great in the past. I'd recommend them for that reason alone.
Galfer's customer service sucks ass IMO. I will never buy another one of their products.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts