Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am offering this deal to the first one to pm me about this. I am offering 1 suit at $50 over dealer cost just to finalize the dealership through Arlen Ness. That $50 will about cover shipping so I will probably make nothing. So if interested go to Arlen Ness website and pick a suit and get the deal of a lifetime. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was able to take advantage of this deal. Aside from offering the deal in the first place, Justin has been really easy to deal with. Hopefully I'll have the suit in hand by the end of next week. I'll post a first impressions review for those interested; I'm gonna avoid the crash test review though - sorry.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I actually got a great deal myself...bought a Rev'it Silica for $800 which is 250 bellow MSRP. Gonna post some pics next week.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lucky bastard (LOL)...which one did you get?
Thanks - These are the deals I always hear about, but always seem to miss! ...except for this time :thumbsup:
Here's the suit: http://www.arlenness.com/p-4610-magnesium-whiteblack.aspx

Now I just have to drag elbow :th_SmlyROFL:

I actually got a great deal myself...bought a Rev'it Silica for $800 which is 250 bellow MSRP. Gonna post some pics next week.
Nice suit. That's a score on the price too - a buddy of mine loves his Rev'it. Let's see a review and those pics!

·
Registered
809 Posts

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
I was gonna get the kangaroo version of that...kick ass man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts