Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah the pipe looks good, is it Ti??
Where did you order it from?
I haven't had any experience with Arrow, how is the fit and finish, did you notice any performance increase, do you have a PCIII?

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not obnoxiously loud, not quiet either. Has a low toned grunt to it, lower tone than a Micron on a 929, but not as raspy.

From the day I ordered it, it came about 10 business days later.

Lost alot of weight, see the weight savings and dyno chart at www.arrow.it

Get your bankrolls out, $550. Gotta pay to have fine Italian goods.

It is Titanium, I believe they also have aluminum. I didnt see any carbon ones, maybe in the future?

Got it from extremestreet.com. Fit and finish is awesome, perfect welds and easy installation (removing ghey flapper cables is tricky).

I dont have a PCIII, havent really thought about getting one, maybe someday.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I ordered mine today from Nick @ Ridersinc. I'm going to have a perma hard-on waiting the next 10 days for it to arrive. Here's a clip of the Arrow on a 600rr from the 600rr.net forums.

http://www.szentpaly.com/corleonerr/Kensaku's%20Exhaust%20Clip.avi

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thorn: when you remove stock exhaust can, the valve comes out with it. What you have to disconnect are the cables that lead from the actuator to the valve. Once these cables are removed, the actuator will still turn to open/close the valve, but there wont be any cables attached to it, so it wont matter. You'll see in the directions that come with the new slip-on. It's all good.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thorn92 said:
where is the actuator located?? I take it that the cables have to be removed from up front somewhere...not at the pipe?? Right?? Is it hard to do?
The actuator is on the left side of the bike, under the fuel tank. Get on your knees (all joking aside), and look up under the fairing near the shift linkage. You'll see a little thingy with cables attached. You can actually squeeze your hand in there and rotate the actuator and hear the valve opening. Once you turn the ignition on, the actuator resets itself.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.