Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looking damn good. The grey fairing is not so nice though. All black is definetly slicker.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Nice pics. I always like the true to life photos instead of the press release style. Have to say, its much better looking than the 04 R1. Not up there in Agusta territory but oh well. Cant wait to see my black baby. :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the new 1000rr is twin brother of the 600rr come on Honda should changed the light, collor, and the style. Super Bike off the year is going to be the NEW r1 in red.
No, u r mistaken. there is much difference in these 2 bikes. Take a closer look at my posted pictures and u will c the differences. R1 looks a lot better in pictures than it actually is.

·
Registered
425 Posts
When I see the RR in pictures I think it does not look that great but when I saw it at the international motorcycle Show I thought it looked really goood and they only had the red/black/grey version. The opposite is true of the Yamaha. I think the R1 looks awesome in pictures, but when I see it in person it just doesn't look right to me plus I like honda more anyways so it's an easy decision for me. The lower Grey fairing could always be painted red like the race bikes for cheap and then it would have no weaknesses. To each his own.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm with you sub. The only R1 that looks decent is the blue one and that one didn't even really tickle my fancy in when I saw it,it just looked better than the red one and way better that the nasty arse silver one(I almost got sick, saw it in the infield at the Daytona 200),looks almost like a silver VFR800. And don't even get me started on how the ZX10 looks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.