·
Shaved my balls for this?
1,568 Posts
How much for the all black?

·
Site Sponsor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're doing a limited promo here where ALL forum members who register on this thread we are limiting these to the first 20 who post or email us. The special is this, anyone who buys through this thread only will get a free frame sliders with their kit and we are selling these for $639 shipped.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Is this valid for anyone? Im a new member and hope to find an 08 left over by the second week of May, if the reviews of your fairings keep coming back positive, I bet I can buy an aftermarket set in white and save a lot of money! Ive been dreading buying a new bike and taking it to a local paint shop but there are only a few color schemes I liked in 08.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered my fairings a few days ago without knowing about this promotion :D. I hope to be the first one to place the pictures for the gloss black ones. Will I get my frame sliders? I wish to have the seat cowl instead of sliders :)

·
Site Sponsor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ordered my fairings a few days ago without knowing about this promotion :D. I hope to be the first one to place the pictures for the gloss black ones. Will I get my frame sliders? I wish to have the seat cowl instead of sliders :)
Sorry that if you bought from ebay we can't do it for you. This is for forum members only.
BW.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.