Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my Auctmarts 08 CBR1000RR race plastic all fitted up and must say I have installed alot of different race body work over the years and Auctmarts plastic was very easy... everything lined up which is saying alot when it comes to race bodywork. I sent BW pictures of what I wanted and he was able to copy them just like I wanted... Good Job BW and Auctmarts:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
A/V guru
243 Posts
That is great news!!!! I'm hoping my fit without issue. Great Job Don, they look great...

·
Registered
243 Posts
They look fantastic, I'm burning up waiting for mine and it's pretty close to the same scheme you've picked. Did they come with the draft pan (underside of tail section) or did you make that one?

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look fantastic, I'm burning up waiting for mine and it's pretty close to the same scheme you've picked. Did they come with the draft pan (underside of tail section) or did you make that one?
Yes it came with the draft pan.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have my Auctmarts 08 CBR1000RR race plastic all fitted up and must say I have installed alot of different race body work over the years and Auctmarts plastic was very easy... everything lined up which is saying alot when it comes to race bodywork. I sent BW pictures of what I wanted and he was able to copy them just like I wanted... Good Job BW and Auctmarts:thumbsup:

any chanche to have the web link .....i'm really impressed of the quality...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks like a factory replica! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Has anyone else fitted these up? I'm looking into a set if I can get a response from them. It sounded like several people were planning to pick these up but I haven't seen anymore feedback on these. I was hoping for some more confirmation on good fitment and delivery experience

·
Registered
243 Posts
Has anyone else fitted these up? I'm looking into a set if I can get a response from them. It sounded like several people were planning to pick these up but I haven't seen anymore feedback on these. I was hoping for some more confirmation on good fitment and delivery experience

I should have mine in a week. They're pretty much the same scheme as oldmans, I'll put them on and give feedback. I hope they're here in time for the show.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts