Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
dude
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another question for you racers racing 08-09 1000RR's. Where and how are you mounting the bank angle sensor? Pics would be great.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I CNC machined a really nice bracket to mount it to the upper fairing stay. I'm considering posting something up in the For Sale section (or however the forum rules will allow) if there's some interest. I was planning to take some pics and figure some price points (based on QTYS) in the next week or so.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Rusty I would be interested, right now I have mine zip tied to the upper stay bracket, sorry no picture but I thought there was a thread somewhere showing someone else's placement...

·
dude
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes pics of the machined bracket would be good. I too would be interested but I would need one in the next couple of weeks. After looking the bike over I figured I would mount it where the horn mounts but I would have to make a bracket. It wouldn't be pretty but it should work in a pinch.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I CNC machined a really nice bracket to mount it to the upper fairing stay. I'm considering posting something up in the For Sale section (or however the forum rules will allow) if there's some interest. I was planning to take some pics and figure some price points (based on QTYS) in the next week or so.
just so you know you have to have 100 posts before your allowed to sell on here. And if you whore yourself out to get them thell send you to band camp, and we all know what happens in band camp, lol.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Another question for you racers racing 08-09 1000RR's. Where and how are you mounting the bank angle sensor? Pics would be great.
I just made a simple V bracket and mounted were the horn was.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts