Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone new and old sorry I've been absent for a while. I have the best luck in the world when it comes to bikes. I have been hit a total of 5 times in the past year and a half I also am a walking testiment to wear your damm gear. Feb 26 had a 66 year old women pull out and t bone me on wells rd 5 mins after leaving my parents house. I doing better now nothing broken just my head hasn't been right the last couple weeks. got some money finally and will be starting the rebuild soon. fill me in on what i have missed.

·
Premium Noob
1,414 Posts
Welcome back.
Good to hear you're alright. :thumbsup:

·
"Special ladies are hot"
8,066 Posts
welcome and pm inbound.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks fellas. shes staying down for a while. i got a new car to play with instead. i got me a 87 chevy monte carlo ss to fix up and roll around. won't be as much fun as my baby but she needs some time to heal.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
fuck! how many times have you been hit since the truck ran you over in front of the cop?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol its bad you put it like that but just once since then. i got hit on jan 4 then again on feb 26 i need to ride someone elses bike around the block once or twice to see if its me thats weird or my bike. she tracks stright but something just doesn't feel right.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts