Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best fender eliminator kit?

I want to retain blinkers, either the stock blinkers, or if they're brighter, aftermarket blinkers.

I'd really like the license plate to tuck flush under / against the rear fender, but not sure if that is legal.

So far, I like these:

I like I can angle the plate here, but the blinkers I'm not sure about...

R&G Racing Fender Eliminator Honda CBR1000RR 2017-2019 - RevZilla

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have the Yoshimura and am extremely pleased with it. It may not angle the way you want though

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I went with the graves one on mine since I kept the stock signal lights. I like it well enough

Reactions: benya

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you're ok going with the traditional plate angle, you can't really beat this guy on ebay for the money. HONDA CBR 1000 CBR1000 Fender Eliminator Tail Tidy TSM 2017 2018 2019 2020 | eBay

I had one on a GSXR, an Aprilia RSV4, and got one for my '19 SP. Also put one on a friend's CBR 650F. He makes it with and without turn signal holes and the light, and if you have the turn signal holes, it has fittings for stock and aftermarket signals. You do have to cut off the fittings for the turn signal holes, but if you have a dremel, it only takes a few seconds. High quality and very light.

·
Registered
17 CBR1000RR SP
34 Posts
I also got the Yoshimura kit and I think it is good with the stock turn signals being the best looking, not altering the stock classy look and removing a little weight.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went with the graves one on mine since I kept the stock signal lights. I like it well enough
Did you mount it with the plate flipped under the fender like the picture?

If so, post up some pictures!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Using the new rage tucked version.. and it is pretty nice keeps things nicer without a flap of license plate hanging down

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Did you mount it with the plate flipped under the fender like the picture?

If so, post up some pictures!
If you mean like tucked in flush with the tail like your example in the opening post then nah, it is positioned like the stock photo so is obviously visible.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I couldn't find any that tucked the plate the way I wanted it so I just made my own. The "flush" style definitely looks better to my eye.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I like TST industries stuff. Ive had bad experience with NRC a few times. They are hit or miss. Ive had electrical connections backwards or just completely wrong altogether.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts