Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right then guy's I have this stunning piece for sale.

Brembo P2-24 caliper and ladybird mount for 04-07

comes with two sets of pads (one new) and a longer clear coated stainless steel brake line made by HEL

$850 delivered anywhere in the world...

[/IMG]

·
Registered
236 Posts
the pictures you take are absolutely brilliant... truely awesome. that right there is wallpaper quality!!

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where did you get this from???

Bump for a great piece and seller
Bought it from you, its great for those who use the rear brake lightly and also have a OEM rear brake disc or wavy, not super lightened like mine, I had to upgrade to the 4 pot version to gain enough braking power with my disc, stunning peice of kit though and with stock/galfer wavy will do wonders!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Bought it from you, its great for those who use the rear brake lightly and also have a OEM rear brake disc or wavy, not super lightened like mine, I had to upgrade to the 4 pot version to gain enough braking power with my disc, stunning peice of kit though and with stock/galfer wavy will do wonders!
Yeah, I don't use the rear brake much but I did notice that it didn't have a ton of power and I was using it with a full floating BrakeTech Iron Rotor. Actually just thought I didn't wear in the pads right.
The Ladybird bracket was machined so it will work with a full floating rotor, just in case anyone needs that info. The buttons hit on the bracket if the bracket isn't machined for it.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump up, come on people this is a SICK bit of kit snap my arm off!!

I'll take $800 without the stainless line!

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump, come on people I dont want to put this on ebay for some numpty to waste it!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts