Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the prototype whipped up and off for test fit so the couple of people wating on these here is the look.

In the future i could replicate these possibly for my full exhaust and or my slip-on

what do we think?

Attachments

·
UncleSamsMisguidedChild
368 Posts
Looks very good. I like it alot. Better than LV IMO

·
Resident Brit™
393 Posts
I must admit the quality of the finish is great on all of the stuff I have seen from you Mrgrn and +1 on being able to see it on a bike fitted.

Russ

·
UncleSamsMisguidedChild
368 Posts
Let me know when your ready to sell. I want to be on the list

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM me then

Mark is the name too, thanx guys i try

this will be for the slip-on i am selling but if you can fab your own out of cardboard or other semi rigid material and mark the holes or what you need i will custom a guard for yo for $100 shipped, how is that for service?

I can even impose decals under the resin if that floats your boat

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks awesome! Would you consider making a generic version for the 08-09 1000RR that would work with various manufactured slip ons?

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks awesome! Would you consider making a generic version for the 08-09 1000RR that would work with various manufactured slip ons?

i currently do, the yoshalike for $75

i offer no brackets and you will have to fab them and make it work there, should be no biggy if you are handy

·
UncleSamsMisguidedChild
368 Posts
Wow. that looks great

·
Registered
26 Posts
The exhaust is awesome. I love the sound of it, and the quality of the can is just as awesome. I thought about the MGP growler from hoitbodies, then saw Mark's cans, it was then a no-brainer that I would be buying Mark's slip-on. I can't wait to get that slick carbon fill panel. Thanks again Mark for the awesome support, quick shipping, and quality parts. I know when I get that panel it will complete the bike, and turn many heads.

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The exhaust is awesome. I love the sound of it, and the quality of the can is just as awesome. I thought about the MGP growler from hoitbodies, then saw Mark's cans, it was then a no-brainer that I would be buying Mark's slip-on. I can't wait to get that slick carbon fill panel. Thanks again Mark for the awesome support, quick shipping, and quality parts. I know when I get that panel it will complete the bike, and turn many heads.

NO, thank you for your kind words and support!

I am doing your panel today, will ship this week i need that addy too again

i have sold a few more thanks to big will and will be able to have more made if there is interest

·
Registered
617 Posts
wow nice to hear it, any chance we could here it back to back off of the same camera with different exhausts to compare to?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts