Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black finally made it here to Atlanta. I pick her up tomorrow, hope the weekend gets her fast :!:
I also just wanted to formaly say "Hi" to all you guys, as I may be the first girl to post here on the forum.

G

·
Hey I think I have met Ashley and even ridden briefly one time with her and a couple others. May even have talked briefly at the Vortex. If she has a "close friend" with a 600RR then definitely I have met her. She can ride! And darn good looking to boot.

Now come to Newnan so I can ride the 1000RR on Hwy 70 and its two turns in 30 miles.

Later

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scarpa said:
Hey I think I have met Ashley and even ridden briefly one time with her and a couple others. May even have talked briefly at the Vortex. If she has a "close friend" with a 600RR then definitely I have met her. She can ride! And darn good looking to boot.

Now come to Newnan so I can ride the 1000RR on Hwy 70 and its two turns in 30 miles.

Later
Hey,
yep that was me. LOL. Hwy 70 will always be close to my heart. When I was 15 I would sneak the car out every afternoon and drive from Fairburn to Newnan on 70.

If it doesnt rain Thursday I'll be at the Vortex, hope to see you there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.