Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting a stock height black windscreen since the day I purchased the bike and finally had an stock/OEM windscreen painted black since I could not find this in the aftermarket world. Now that I have it installed, I am not sure it looks all that I thought/hoped it would. Witht hat said, I would like to hear what others thoughts are of it.

Take a look and let me know if you think the black is a better look than the clear....

Thanks,
-John

Attachments

·
excessiveadrenaline.com
233 Posts
I like the black better on that paint scheme... but it really doesn't matter what I think, it matters what you think. When mine was blue and yellow I liked it better with the black windscreen but now that I have the HannSPREE kit on it I left it clear bc I think it looks better clear with that paint scheme.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the black better on that paint scheme... but it really doesn't matter what I think, it matters what you think. When mine was blue and yellow I liked it better with the black windscreen but now that I have the HannSPREE kit on it I left it clear bc I think it looks better clear with that paint scheme.
Thanks for the input kahili9. I do realize that ultimately what matters is what "I" think but was curious to get others thoughts as well because I am torn... I know there must have been some reason why I wanted a black windscreen on this color scheme bike but just wasn't real sure after I actually got it and installed it.

Anyone else?

Thanks again kahili9 ,
-John

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
red

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
My vote is for a chrome or iridium windscreen. I mean, it's not like you need to see out the damn thing.
i change my vote to this one. :thumbsup:
bling bling skeet skeet

·
Registered
434 Posts
It looks great. Everything looks better black. I like it but I'd have just got a dark smoke screen which would've saved the hassle of having it specially painted and would look about the same.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Definitely the black screen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts