Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard when the black ones are going to be shipped? My dealer (Albany) told me today that they were getting one on the 26th along with another red one and a black/silver model. Whats the word out there?

·
Registered
21 Posts
My dealer in CA indicated today that both silver and black are to be released to them on 4/2 (tomorrow).

For reference, they just got their red one yesterday and it's release date was 3/24.

So they said expect another week depending on the shipper and if you use an assembly company.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My dealer says the same 1 red to all dealers end of march
Then all the rest mid-may and early june
he did say that the black "COULD" come in late april though
this is killin me though.............PATIENCE, PATIENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/i]

·
Registered
526 Posts
From another thread- fred900
DITO except: skiped out on work early. Paid $11,600 OTD (WAY TOO MUCH), They had 5 altogether, 2 all Black, 3 red/black (My opion, Black didn't look that good sitting next to the red and black.)

I'm really interested in that. Although with Honda I wont believe much of anything till I'm riding it away from the dealership.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
RaceReady1000 said:
My dealer says the same 1 red to all dealers end of march
Then all the rest mid-may and early june
he did say that the black "COULD" come in late april though
this is killin me though.............PATIENCE, PATIENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/i]
the stealer I bought mine from had 4 of the reds, :?

·
Registered
202 Posts
RaceReady1000 said:
hey vigis..........just curious what dealer has 2 black 04 1000rr's
thanx in advance
thats cool, if that dealer has 2 blacks in stock, that should indicate that they should already be in production,just a matter of time, hopefully shorter time, my dealership told me that the rest of the bikes should arrive in may, im hoping that its sooner, i know its already april, but man , after seeing the red cbr,1 month is too long. vigis, you said the blacks didnt look that good, is the lower cowl a gloss black or the regular finish?just qurious, ive already seen the silver, its cool, but i would have to paint the lower cowl, dont like the finish against the silver upper fairings

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hmmm...so thats right over the hill from me...WHERE THE **** IS MY BIG BLACK SHUGGA-MAMA??
Now that it might be here soon Honda's whole 'you'll get it when it shows up' is pretty irritating.
Talked to my dealer yesterday, still end of April according to his latest.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Bikes are for sure on the way. My dealer will have 7 this coming week. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.