Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those interested, Blipshift, a company that makes limited run t-shirts, is selling a 1964 style Honda Powersports T-shirt for the next 2 days:

https://www.blipshift.com/

Blipshift creates high quality, limited edition auto-enthusiast focused shirts. Each shirt is available for only a few days before it is towed off to the crusher, never to be printed again. Since a new shirt is available every few days, it is one of those things I check semi-routinely so as not to miss out on any awesome design. After several years of watching Blipshift designs, I have never seen a branded shirt so to find the one this morning, and it happened to be a Honda Powersports one, was interesting to say the least. Anyhow, I just thought I'd share with the CBR community for those that may be interested.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just for the sake of shameless bragging, I drew the DJ Footwerk shirt. I have a few motorcycle designs to send them that I've used the CBR for the design. I should really get on that. Definitely support Blipshift though, they do good things!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts