Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just looked at 2 at a dealership this Saturday, and I looked at them for orange peel and over all fit and finish and can tell you they were bang on.

I dont know about the 600's since I never pay them any mind, but there was a blue 600RR next to it and just walking past it I could tell its paint had some serious peel going on. Not quite as bad a rattle canning it, but not much better.

Dont know if that is what you are getting at, but I thought the black 1000 was done very nicely.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Looks perfect. Not sure exactly what to be looking for this soon from production but there are no obvious, immediate paint issues.
Saw the blue RR the past few months at the dealers. Sweet looking. Had no paint variation or problems.

·
Registered
425 Posts
The black paint on the 600rr is not very durable. You can see alot of swirl marks in it and it just doesn't hold up well. I hope the black paint on the 1000rr is much better. The Red on mine looks real nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.