Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st off ive read a ton of threads already concerning the same subject so sorry for the "re-post" if it is one. But i recently bought an aftermarket fairings kit (not auctmarts) it was ABS plastic and fit was good for 9/10 finish was more like a 8/10 and quality doesnt get to the scale IMO im pretty meticulous with the parts i buy and shouldnt have taken the "cheap way out." Since the lowers are melting away by the day and theres a few other flaws throughout the bodywork the guy i bought them from is allowing me to get a full refund so im going to be getting new bodywork.

My real question is should i go with sharkskinz? or is there something out there i will be happier with? Such as OPP's bodywork? it seems as if a lot of people on the site like the sharkskinz a lot so im favoring them a lot but i was curious if people think theyre nicer than OEM?

At the end of the day getting the sharkskinz and having them painted by someone who knows what theyre doing (not me) would cost just as much as the OEM bodywork would.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts