Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!!!...im fairly new to the forum. Just got my bike 3 weeks ago. The yellow/black. I have 400 miles on her now....and today was the first day i actually turned the throttle on it and messed around for a few hours. I must say...this bike is a beast, and i love it! Plenty of power, and very smooth compared to my last bike (a CBR600). I just put on that Hotbodies Rear hugger....the paint matched perfectly...and pretty close to flawless. I was surprised after reading so much negative things about Hotbodies

Anyways just wanted to say Whats Up!!!...and introduce myself. :th_salute:

Attachments

·
excessiveadrenaline.com
233 Posts
Welcome... glad to hear you had a good experience with Hotbodies. Were not all made out of money and some times we have to go the cheaper route!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Welcome, now cut that fender, we can't even see the hugger!

·
Registered
183 Posts
YEAH TIME TO CUT THE FENDER.....so how does the hugger look in natural light compared to the other yellow pieces

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welcome, and i hate to sound like a broken record but your next mod should be to lose the stock fender.

·
Registered
891 Posts
PSSST....between you and me, you should remove the rear fender before people notice. :)

·
Registered
684 Posts
I hope yours lasts longer than mine did.

The yellows are definitely not right. I got one of the early ones, and had to send it back to them to repaint it, along with the Honda seat cowl to use for a paint sample. They got it closer, but it still wasn't right. Under artificial light it looks horrible, but even in daylight it is a little off.

·
"aint nothing nice"
36 Posts
Looks good! I am getting ready to order the pearl white undertail and hugger for my '09. I'm trying to do the complete tail at one time so I will not get picked on about my fender.....But good choice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts