Registered
569 Posts
Reactions: J D

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just received my Brembo RSC Corsa Corta, Rez kit, Galfer brake line kit. Can't wait to get my dlr to install it, and bleed it over night. Just installed Vesrah pads, (which I really like!), killed my stock Brembo pads in 10K miles of mostly aggr twisty roads.

That's prolly the only real upgrades I will do to my SC77, (did Dano's ecu flash, and Graves Ti slip), so I should be good. :giggle:

·
Registered
157 Posts
What's the Dano's flash again JD?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Actually, just received the 19 RCS yesterday (not the one with free play adjustment) , the reservoir, and a set of EBC HH pads, Hopefully I do not need anything else, like the extension mentioned in the article for the brake line. Will probably install today or tomorrow. Last track day the lever felt like gel midway-session throughout the day.

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually, just received the 19 RCS yesterday (not the one with free play adjustment) , the reservoir, and a set of EBC HH pads, Hopefully I do not need anything else, like the extension mentioned in the article for the brake line. Will probably install today or tomorrow. Last track day the lever felt like gel midway-session throughout the day.
My friend Evans wrote that article wt his 790 Duke in mind, that bike needed the extension, not our CBR’s.

·
Registered
303 Posts
My friend Evans wrote that article wt his 790 Duke in mind, that bike needed the extension, not our CBR’s.
Success. It is a world of difference, in lever feel, till tested at the track. Installed it earlier today, and it is just beautiful, form and function.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Did you delete the pump as well?

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, I’m keeping the ABS. Street rider too, and nowhere near as fast at the track to give me issues. :D
I just yank the abs fuse for track days, who needs the potential headache at that weird moment.

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally had my shop to install the Corsa Corta master & SS Galfer front lines.. Immediate change! Review to follow.
8234CF76-C20A-4A10-AA73-5D0112EFB13D.jpeg
0F505F25-8887-43B7-9D14-0BD3CDF30359.jpeg
8C1A444B-2DD3-46D5-A668-183D5FCF1180.jpeg

·
Registered
11 Posts
i'm seriously thinking of buying the corsacorta but i still don't know if it's really worth spending the extra money. For sure from the stock pump and brake lines is night and day but at the end i don't do track days, only street riding and twisties on Sunday rides. Also the installation is not really plug and play.

·
Registered
'18 CBR1000RR SP
641 Posts
Just installed Vesrah pads, (which I really like!), killed my stock Brembo pads in 10K miles of mostly aggr twisty roads.
Did you get the SD, VD or ZD ones?
Which US retailers did you buy them from?

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you get the SD, VD or ZD ones?
Which US retailers did you buy them from?
V D, Sporrbike Track Gear. Those are my worn OEM pads in the box, as I had already installed the new ones.

E95B2AFE-E812-4312-A3A6-1553C4426AD1.jpeg

·
Registered
569 Posts
I got so tired of this piece of trash lever flaking off I blasted all the powder coat off and finished it with bronze Cerakote because no one else makes a replacement lever. Why Brembo doesn't use some more durable finish like anodize I do not know!

Reactions: J D
1 - 19 of 19 Posts