Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on these tires. I have 342 miles on them and slipped a couple of times. Im running 34f 34r air pressure ,butt still havent had a good warm day to realy test them. My dunlop 208s were great on my f4i you could see them working,not the greatest on miles though.Any help would be great. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Too many variables in your question. Were the tires warm when they slipped? I'm running 33/36 in mine and once warm have had no issues with slipping. Also are they totally broken in on the sides also or were they slipping when you were breaking them in. I belive most like the stones so far.

·
Registered
776 Posts
This will mark my return to bridgestones since my 95 F3 came with them stock. Never liked them unless it was really hot. I lived in AZ then so there were times they were great. Not sure what I'm gonna run have to see how the stock ones are. I run race take offs on my TLS mostly pirelli. They work great and I get 2 rears for $70. Probably won't do that with the RR. But I am interested in everyones feedback. :thumbup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well been riding for about an hour it was say 65 degrees semi fast sweeper late afternoon good road.About half inch before you get all the way to the edge on the front tire,all the way to the edge on the back tire is scrubed in.Had jeans on so i didnt touch a knee down,but was hung off the bike as much as possible.speed was about 80mph.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well sayed with 34f 34r and they were flawless. Guess all i needed was a good warm day and allso brokein my new kneepucks.Iallso compared them to my buds dunlop 208 and the was as sticky and chewed up looking.No more issues.Thanks guys.

·
Registered
231 Posts
mine is also 34f 34r and i have no problem with the bridgestones...i scrubbed all of the tires no more chicken strips and most of them are on freeway onramps and off ramps. No slipping here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.