Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
+1 We def need to see more pics of that bike with the race glass on it!!

·
Prez of 6Gear MC
3,197 Posts
No one else needs to enter. Ace just give it to him NOW

·
Premium Noob
1,416 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
damn, that looks nice as hell. if i go with new skins on my '07 thats it right there. Or maybe the Konika/ Minolta, still love that also lol.

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn, that looks nice as hell. if i go with new skins on my '07 thats it right there. Or maybe the Konika/ Minolta, still love that also lol.
i think bristols fairings are complete CF from OPP that he had custom painted? not 100% sure on it but i think so. along with the CF fenders from them too i believe. i dont see many peoples fairings turning out quite as nice as these...

·
Licensed Street Pilot
1,460 Posts
Its a wrap....that is ridiculously sick.....

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
i think bristols fairings are complete CF from OPP that he had custom painted? not 100% sure on it but i think so. along with the CF fenders from them too i believe. i dont see many peoples fairings turning out quite as nice as these...
Negative, sir.

They are fiberglass race skins.

Regardless, the paint is top notch. Shit looks like a factory race bike.

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Negative, sir.

They are fiberglass race skins.

Regardless, the paint is top notch. Shit looks like a factory race bike.
ooo great looks like brstol will just be getting 2 BOTM wins in a row then when he gets the CF put back on too...the bike is absolutely tits IMO

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
ooo great looks like brstol will just be getting 2 BOTM wins in a row then when he gets the CF put back on too...the bike is absolutely tits IMO
any particular bike can only win once per year.

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
technically with a different paint job it could be considered a different bike i say give him a chance, lol
Technically, I'll allow you to read the rules.

It's a no go any way you slice it.

I say let 12 members win, at the end of the year let the winners bitch about not getting a calendar, and let's do it again the next year. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts