Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have a fully built 06 1k. I’m putting the bike together after building the motor & upgrading a whole lot of things like the pump etc. The pump itself works when getting 12v straight from a battery so I know it’s not the pump. There is no current coming from the 3rd pin on the connector from the harness. I have been trying to figure it out for the past two weeks and I’m completely stumped. I do have a pc5 and ignition module, but I bypassed them to see if it would start and still nothing. I checked tip sensor, maybe missed connections, grounded kickstand sensor in case it was a bad sensor, all relays, fuses & grounds and nothing. I’m literally stumped. The bike did run before pulling the motor. Anyone have any ideas? There aren’t many things about this bike that are stock but if anyone has any suggestions I’ll take anything I haven’t tried already at this point lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wiggle the wires under kill switch and try starting the bike. U have to take the switch apart and look for loose wires or sodder. Common issue is sodder breaks free and you get a weak connection which isn't enough to start the bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts