Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since us Western Canadian folks have not seen the bike yet. I need a question answered.

I use my bike for commuting...is there any metal on the tank? I have a magnetic tank bag.. would like to continue using it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
But you can still use it,.. if you dont mind the flapping around on your head, and it sticking to your earrings,... :wink:

I have a very nice Oxford products (magnetic) tankbag,....
And now I have to buy the tailpack conversion kit..... cause you can't store anything in the back,...

Yep,.. it has a price and I love to pay it :lol:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Gofast1000RR said:
And now I have to buy the tailpack conversion kit..... cause you can't store anything in the back,...

I'm gonna get a hitch and trailer installed
:shock:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
heth said:
Gofast1000RR said:

Page 6 in your users manual: Do not pull a trailer or sidecar with your motorcycle. This motorcycle was not designed for these attachments, and their use can seriously impair your motorcycle's handling.

Sorry bro, looks like plan C then... :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
IronNutz said:
heth said:
Gofast1000RR said:

Page 6 in your users manual: Do not pull a trailer or sidecar with your motorcycle. This motorcycle was not designed for these attachments, and their use can seriously impair your motorcycle's handling.

Sorry bro, looks like plan C then... :D
blah blah blah:
http://www.1000rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5928&highlight=#5928

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.