Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

do you know where can i find Honda CBR1000 2008 Superbike Tail ..?

i contact OPP RACING they said after 1-3 month will be in stock,, shark skinz they didnt make it the they have with stock seat so guys any one knows other brand make superbike tail...?

Here is the link of the super bike tail

http://www.oppracing.com/images/7671-superbike-tail-hrc-cbr1000r-2008-2009/

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
You can try the TenKate superbike tail, but you have to use a racing subframe. I think Erion racing is their US distributor. I think tylormade is also doing bodywork now too, but I could be wrong.

·
Chief Chocolate Officer
1,148 Posts
You can try the TenKate superbike tail, but you have to use a racing subframe. I think Erion racing is their US distributor. I think tylormade is also doing bodywork now too, but I could be wrong.
Taylormade was doing full AMA Superbike bodywork...and I'm pretty sure you can get the bits in carbon or fiberglass...but the sub-frame is the question...I'm already chatting with Paul tomorrow...I'll ask and post up...

Cheers...RR

·
Chief Chocolate Officer
1,148 Posts
Taylormade does make full bodywork for the '08/'09 bikes, but these are true AMA spec pieces that the racers use.

The superbike tail that Paul Taylor makes requires an HRC sub-frame and he makes the parts to order...typically 2 weeks to get them...but you have to be willing to pay for the real thing... $895 retail for a full seat/tail part...plus you need a sub-frame.

I think what Saleh is looking for is an inexpensive solution that will fit his stock sub-frame... which can be had for a lot less money.

Cheers...RR

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hotbodies has it, bolts right up to stock subframe. I had one worked fine.

·
Registered
302 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.