Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone tried danos ecu flash and quick shifter combo? It’s a great deal but just wondering if anyone has any reviews. I have a 2015 CBR 1000rr. The only mods I have is a bazzaz ZFI and full hindle exhaust. I’m looking for a quick shifter and ECU flash. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm planning on sending my ECU out this week, but I already have a slip on installed. Do I really need to reinstall my old exhaust for this?

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,001 Posts
I'm planning on sending my ECU out this week, but I already have a slip on installed. Do I really need to reinstall my old exhaust for this?
I believe the purpose was to have the exhaust servo connected when you reinstall the flashed ecu, run it for 5 minutes then disconnect the servo, and remove it permanently.

You don’t have to reinstall the stock exhaust, just plug in the servo briefly.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
The bottom line is with he 2017-19 Honda CBR1000RR models you need to make sure you don't have any check engine light on your dash before we flash your ecu for you.In this case if you either left the exhaust servo plugged in or you installed a servo buddy in place of the exhaust servo and your ecu has not set any check engine light you are good to go as far as flashing your ecu. Thanks Dan

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
Our ecu flash is still available for the 2006-19 Honda CBR1000RR models.This is must do in order to extract maximum performance form your engine.

161 - 166 of 166 Posts